Mothers Day Greetings Messages To Write In A Mother's Day Card

Funny Monday Quotes to be Happy on Monday Morning

Get new collection funny monday quotes and messages collection. browse through huge collection of Best Funny Monday Quotes to your friend, family and share to in social media.

How is today Monday? It was Friday only a few hours ago…

You know its Monday when your left eye wont open and your right eye is twitching.

Just remember, every day is a gift from God. Well except for Monday.. Satan slips that one in. He’s a sneaky bastard.

If Monday was a movie, it would be very long and boring.

Why are you all so excited it’s Friday? Monday will be here in 5 minutes.

Monday Morning……Rolling out of bed is easy. Getting up off the floor is another story.

A rainy Friday is still better than a sunny Monday…

If everyday is a gift, I want to know where I can return Mondays.

Judging from all the misery and carnage on my newsfeed, I’m assuming it’s Monday.

The 7 days of my week…..Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Friday, Saturday and preMonday

Monday morning coffee is just as important as Friday night liquor….almost.
Happy Monday!  Or as I like to think of it, pre-pre-pre-pre-Friday! , Funny Monday Memes.
I can see smoke on the horizon. God I hope it’s rest of Monday burning to the ground

“Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.”

I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.

A rainy Friday is still better than a sunny Monday…

I’ve been keeping this a secret for almost a year now because I didn’t want to lose friends: I don’t work on Mondays.

“Mondays are for fresh starts.”

Practicing my “Eye Rolling” cause you know… tomorrow’s Monday.

I like Tuesday simply because it is literally the furthest from next Monday I can possibly be.

“Monday must be a man, it comes too quickly.”

My greatest fear on Monday is greeting someone and asking someone how their weekend went and they actually telling me every mundane details about it.


Monday inspirational Quotes & Images

MONDAY Y U NO FUN FUN FUN LIKE FRIDAY?

“I hate mornings, and Mondays. And working. But other than that I am entirely happy.”

Breaking News: Tuesdays suck just as much as Mondays.

I’m not saying she’s a slut, but she’s been banged more than a snooze button on Monday morning.

Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.

The only thing worse than Friday the 13th, is Monday the 13th

My greatest fear on Monday is greeting someone and asking someone how their weekend went and they actually telling me every mundane details about it.

“I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday”

“Today its Sunday” Forward this to 15 friends,.. within 7 days you”ll get another Sunday. it really works… One of my friends ignored it and he got Monday within 24 hours

Monday Morning Quotes to be Happy on Monday

I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to untag on Monday.

If everyday is a gift, I want to know where I can return Mondays.

I really need a day in-between Sunday & Monday

Things I Hate: slow internet connection and monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and half of friday.

“Monday? I swear it was Friday like five minutes ago.”

I have a bad case of the Mondays only it’s everyday and it’s called existence.

Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.

I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.

Freak out cause it’s Monday again.

Things I don’t like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.

“Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.”

Monday is one of my favorite days of the week. My 7th favorite.

Motivational Monday Quotes with Pictures

Imagine having Mondays as a holiday and then it wold be the best thing. Will someone please assist me in making it a official holiday and solve all our Monday blues.

“Less Monday, more summer.”

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!

There’s no more difficult transition than Sunday to Monday.

“Too much Monday, not enough coffee.”

Monday is the root of all evil.

If you meet people who make you happy during Mondays, then it won’t be as hard.

Monday is the root of all evil.

Train your mind to see the good in everything.– Happy Monday !

It’s Monday – Time to Conquer the world. Smile More and Kick it!

“Yay, Monday!” Said no one… Ever”

Hope you enjoyed these awesome funny monday morning quotes. Please Don’t forget to share Funny Monday Quotes & Saying to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of Monday morning quotes as well.

Comments